Know the Rules
Interview the Experts
People who are experts in the area of your topic are great resources for your research.
1. Prepare a list of short questions before the interview.
2. Make short notes as the person talks.
3. Try taping the interview if you get permission.
4. Always ask if there is anything else they would like to tell you about the subject in case your questions did not cover everything.
5. After the interview, when everything is still fresh in your mind, read over your notes and add any information you remember but did not have time to jot down.
Add New Tips (You must log in to add tips.)