If you would like to register with us and begin to share your speeches, tips and secrets, comments and stories, there are a few rules you must know first. These rules are very important because we cannot use your speeches unless you follow these rules. If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- We encourage everyone, including parents, teachers, writers, and of course, students, to register with us and share their own public speaking experience by posting their speeches, tips and secrets and interesting stories. If you are under 18 years of age, then you must have your parent's (or legal guardian's) permission. That means we need to have them agree to let you post your speeches, tips, secrets, comments and stories, to share at OurSpeeches.com.
- For those who are under 13 years of age, we need to receive your Parent/Guardian consent before we register an account for you. (A printable version of the registration form is in the "News and Events" section). For those who are 13 years of age or older, during your registration, you will need to give us a valid e-mail address where we can contact you. If you are between 13 to 18 years of age, then you must give us your parent/guardian's e-mail address as well so that we can contact him/her.
- When uploading your speeches or stories, you will need to let us know when you wrote it and in which grade you wrote it. We will only publish the year it was written and the grade in which you wrote it. We will not change the content of your speech or story. We do monitor the content of your upload because we want this site to be suitable for people of ALL ages.
- Please note that by uploading your speeches, tips and secrets, comments, and stories, you are giving us unconditional permission to publish your speeches, tips and secrets, comments, and stories on OurSpeeches.com and to use them in future OurSpeeches.com publications. Please make sure you do not upload any copyrighted material (someone else's stories or writing). This is ILLEGAL and could get you in trouble.
- It is the discretion of the site administrator to delete, without notice, any speeches, tips, secrets, comments or stories if we find it inappropriate for the site. If you find anything that is not suitable for everyone, please let us know through the "Contact Us" page.
- Users shall not share their login/passwords or accounts with others and must make all efforts to safeguard this information from unauthorized users.
- And finally, HAVE FUN!!